| Advanced Health Screening
|Golden Care Programme|
|60 Plus Screening||
International patient services include:
• Assessment of the patient’s medical needs prior to arrival
• Prompt appointment scheduling and assistance with hospital admission
• Coordination of all patient appointments with specialists for consultation, diagnosis,
and medical procedures
• Help with scheduling doctors’ appointments, admission procedures, collecting medical
reports and arranging follow-up appointments.
• Executive medical examinations
• Facilitation of second opinions and telemedicine consultations
• Advance financial and billing arrangements, including detailed estimates and
consolidation of invoices from various care providers
• Financial arrangements, including advance estimates for fees deposits and payments
• Appointments for family members who request routine and preventive medical care
• Interpretation services in Urdu Punjabi sindhi Gujarati and others languages
• Transportation, including airport pickup and ground or air ambulance
• Hotel or long-term lodging arrangements for patients and their families
• Personal escorts to appointments and specialized procedures
• Arrangements for special cultural or religious needs
• Review of the patient’s medical history Executive physical examination based on age
and gender Selection of other screening examinations, based on individual risk factors
• Cardiac assessment
• Psychiatric assessment
• Nutritional assessment
• Life style consultancy
If you are seeking a physician consultation, we suggest you send your complete medical history, along with any applicable x-ray films and laboratory test results. Once a physician has reviewed your medical history, we will contact you about the recommended course of treatment and whether it is advisable to travel to UK, US, and Europe for treatment.
Once we've determined treatment in UK hospital is appropriate, we will schedule all of your physician appointments including diagnostic and laboratory tests and procedures, as well as surgical procedures if necessary. Appointment availability depends on the nature and urgency of the medical situation.
Prices, Procedures, Payments
you will be asked to provide information about payment and medical history prior to any medical treatment. After we have reviewed your medical report, we will be able to provide you with a list of items necessary for your medical care and estimated fees for services. Advance financial arrangements can also be made with your embassy, referring employers or healthcare insurance companies if you are being sponsored by.
we will assist you with your travel arrangements to UK including making arrangements with a travel agent, hotel reservations, and transportation from the airport.
|Well Man Screening|
|Well Woman Screening|
|Scans & other Diagnostics|
|3 & 4 D Ultrasound|
|3 D Body Scan|
copyright Med 2006 - Medical & Health services - All rights reserved
Designed by: IT-Wizards